Home Football Gianluca di Marzio updates on Inter Milan’s stance on Aubameyang

Gianluca di Marzio updates on Inter Milan’s stance on Aubameyang

3 min read
0
0
89


News » Premier League news » Arsenal news

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang news

Inter have made no contact for Aubameyang – Di Marzio


Sky Sport Italia reporter Gianluca di Marzio has said that Inter Milan have made no contact with Arsenal regarding a summer move for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

The Gabon international has only 14 months remaining on his existing deal with the Gunners and so far, there has been no progress in terms of extending his stay.

As a result, he has been linked with numerous European clubs and a recent report from The Sun claimed that the Nerazzurri are leading the race to secure his signature.

This has, however, been dismissed by Di Marzio, who has revealed that there has been no official communication between the sides, he told Sky Sports News: “No, Inter Milan is not in talks with Arsenal for Aubameyang.

“There are no official contacts at all between Inter and Arsenal, even if he could be a target in the future. I can’t deny that he’s a possible target for Inter but no contact, no price, no deal between Inter and Arsenal for Aubameyang.”

Aubameyang has netted 20 goals for the Gunners this term with 17 of those coming in the Premier League. He has previously stated that he is committed to the Gunners but the lack of contract talks have led to constant speculation over his future.





Source link

Load More Related Articles
Load More By admin
Load More In Football

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also

Arsenal provide fresh injury update on Partey and Saka

News » Premier League news » Arsenal news November 25, 2020 20:28 GMT (UK), by Sri Aswin P…